Monday, October 13, 2014

Easy Halloween Wreath


With so many holidays coming up, it's easy to spend more money than you want to decorating.  I like to keep wreaths on my door to decorate for the season, so I was pretty excited to see all the Halloween stuff Target currently has in the $1 and $3 Deal section at the front of the store.  For $3, they had the great orange and black spider garland wrapped wreath.  For another $3, they are selling colorful garland wrapped spiders.  I saw the two parts and knew they needed to go together.  All you need to do is place the spider in the center of the wreath and wrap the tips of its feet around the plastic frame of the wreath.  This will secure the spider in place.  It's so easy J actually did this craft after I told her the idea for it.  You can just use a Command Hook to hang the wreath on my door, but you could always add a ribbon and use a wreath hanger if you were feeling extra crafting.  Now, you have a fabulous Halloween wreath for $6.  You won't beat that until all the Halloween stuff goes on clearance!

No comments:

Post a Comment